Making Clinical Trials Work for Special Populations
Don't Miss Out!
Get your weekly Breakfast Briefing eNewsletter, filled with news, trends, and vital information from DIA!
DIA members: Sign in below to see content options. Not a member? Enjoy this preview, then see below to join DIA today!
- Patient needs, preferences, and situations must be taken into consideration when developing clinical outcome assessments.
- Mobile health technologies contribute to the empowerment of geriatric patients, but mHealth data must be linked to meaningful clinical benefit.
- A better understanding of the barriers to diversity in clinical trials will help site staff and sponsors tailor programs to the population of interest.
- Clinical trials often don’t enroll and retain enough patients to accurately represent the real-world pool of patients who will be the drug’s primary users.
- Full Video, Transcript and Audio-only Version Available