Defining a Central Monitoring Capability: Sharing the Experience of TransCelerate BioPharma’s Approach, Part 1
Authors of the Year Award
TransCelerate BioPharma Inc. was launched in 2012 as a non-profit organization with a mission to collaborate across the biopharmaceutical research and development community to identify, prioritize, design and facilitate the implementation of solutions to drive efficient, effective and high-quality delivery of new medicines, improving the health of people around the world.
Many of the world’s leading biopharmaceutical companies have joined TransCelerate BioPharma, with the vision of accelerating and enhancing the research and development of innovative new therapies. The spirit of partnership, innovation and collaboration occurs across TransCelerate Member Companies on Initiative goals.
The TransCelerate article entitled, “Defining a Central Monitoring Capability: Sharing the Experience of TransCelerate BioPharma's Approach, Part 1” is this year’s award winner.
Accepting the Award on behalf of all the authors are:
Brett Wilson, BSP
- Associate Director, Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
Andy Lawton, ASTAT
- Global Head, Clinical Data Management, Boehringer Ingelheim Ltd
Additional author winners are:
Tom Provencher, BS
- Senior Director, Clinical Trial Support and Compliance, Pfizer Inc
Jacqueline Gough, MMath
- Central Monitoring, Clinical Development Innovation, Eli Lilly and Company
Stephanie Clark, MA
- Associate Director, Risk Management - Central Monitoring, The Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson
Ramil Abdrashitov, MD, PhD, MBA
- Site Management and Monitoring, Clinical Operations, Global Medicines Development, AstraZeneca
Karolien de Roeck, MS
- Clinical Director, Abbvie
Sarah Jane Constantine, MS
- Senior Manager, Clinical Trial Oversight and Compliance, Cubist Pharmaceuticals
David Knepper, MS, MBA
- Quality Management Systems & Training, Forest Research Institute Inc.
2015 Inspire Award Winners
MD, PhD • President’s Award for Outstanding Contribution to Global Health
PhD • Global Connector Award