Menu Back to Highlights
Features and Highlights
3 Meetings. 1 Location. Mix and Match Sessions. Truly a cross-functional experience for knowledge sharing, integrated thought leadership, and proactive networking.
- March 18: One full day Medical Communications Primer: The Fundamentals of Medical Communications
- March 19: Three half day short courses
- March 19-21: Three educational tracks with five concurrent breakout sessions
- Cross-functional general sessions and breakouts dedicated to integrating work areas, addressing regulatory, policy, and medicine updates
- Interactive session formats
- Exhibit Hall with 30+ exhibiting companies
- Podium Pearls presentations on best practices
- Two poster sessions highlighting original research from fellows, residents in training, and professionals
- Two evening networking receptions
- Join us for DIAfit sunrise yoga (details below)
- There’s an app for that! To download the app, search for “DIA Global” in your Apple or Android app store. You will be able to customize your agenda, browse speakers, sessions, and exhibitors. Share your experience through photos and posts. You will also be able to participate in live polling during select sessions using the app.
Tracy Meats, Certified Personal Trainer
- March 20 at 6:00AM: Good Morning Sunrise Stretch with light Yoga. Start your day with a rejuvenating class to stretch the body and practice mindful breathing.
- March 21 at 6:00AM: PIYO Mix (Pilates/Yoga). Enjoy a class that will awaken your core muscles and elongate your posture with fundamental Pilates exercise and basic yoga poses.