Why Attend DIA's Medical Affairs and Scientific Communications Forum?
Compliant medical communications for both a local and global market demands a comprehensive action-plan to bolster the design and dissemination of scientific information.
This program is being developed in collaboration with the Medical Communications, Medical Writing, and Medical Science Liaison DIA Communities. Learn more about DIA Membership.
- Discuss best practices. Attend two Poster Sessions and the Podium Pearls Session to hear from fellows, residents, and professionals about lessons learned, new technology, and new information in the medical affairs landscape.
- Engage. Take your learning and experiences outside the session rooms: Discuss new technology and solutions with vendors in the exhibit hall; mix with your colleagues during two networking receptions; and join your peers for a meal during our new Dinner on the Town.
- Enhance your knowledge. You have various learning options to choose from with multiple general sessions, three educational tracks, and five breakout sessions. Each is dedicated to integrating work areas, addressing regulatory and policy updates, and allowing the opportunity to discuss challenges and solutions in your field.
- Esteemed Program Committee
- One full day Medical Communications Primer: The Fundamentals of Medical Communications
- Three half day preconference short courses
- Three educational tracks with five concurrent breakout sessions
- Cross-functional general sessions and breakouts dedicated to integrating work areas, addressing regulatory, policy, and medicine updates
- Interactive session formats
- Exhibit Hall with 30+ exhibiting companies
- Podium Pearls presentations on best practices
- Two poster sessions highlighting original research from fellows, residents in training, and professionals
- Two evening networking receptions
- Join us for DIAfit sunrise yoga and pilates on Tuesday, March 20, and Wednesday, March 21
- DIA Community Meet-ups for Medical Communications, Medical Writing, and Medical Science Liaisons for members and those interested in learning more about the community projects/member benefits
- There’s an app for that! To download the app, search for “DIA Global” in your Apple or Android app store. You will be able to customize your agenda, browse speakers, sessions, and exhibitors. Share your experience through photos and posts. You will also be able to participate in live polling during select sessions using the app.