DIA (founded as the Drug Information Association) is the only global, membership organization dedicated to bringing healthcare product development professionals together in a trusted, global, neutral environment to share insights, and drive action in healthcare product development and lifecycle management.
With thousands of engaged global members comprised of professionals from pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, government, students, and patient groups, DIA is the preferred, go-to resource for professionals seeking to increase their knowledge, connect with global stakeholders, and truly drive insights to action in their everyday job functions.
DIA Membership provides:
- Access to DIA Communities, an online forum where members interact and form cross-disciplinary teams across 20+ groups from Clinical Safety and Pharmacovigilance, Regulatory Affairs, Clinical Research, Patient Engagement, Document and Records Management, and more!
- Host webinars or post blog content in the open or specialty content forums
- Member-exclusive subscriptions to the DIA Daily and the Therapeutic Innovation & Regulatory Science Journal (print and online access)
- Volunteer Opportunities: act as a brand steward for DIA, Chair/Co-Chair a community, shepherd students or new DIA members, participate in market research, and more!
- Member-only rates for educational offerings such as conferences and training