Welcome to Speakers Corner. This is where you will find up-to-date information pertaining to your participation as a Session Chair or Speaker at DIA Europe 2021. Be sure to fill out your Participant Agreement, Profile and Disclosure information.
Important Dates and Next Steps for Session Chairs and Speakers
- Speakers and Panelists: Check-in with your Session Chair and agree on your session information.
- Prepare your Presentation
Only if applicable for your session and role. The session chair will contact you regarding the scope and length of your presentation. When complete, submit your presentation to your session chair for final approval.
- Session Chair Updates:If you need to submit changes to your session, (i.e. Speakers, Presentation Titles and Session Descriptions), send those updates directly to DIA Europe Programme Team.
- 15 February: Online Event Platform Opens
- 15 February-05 March: Speakers with Presentation Topics Pre-Record with DIA (excludes DIAmonds, DIAlogue and Panel Discussion based sessions).
- Applicable Speakers will have opportunity to submit their recordings or to book a suitable time slot to record their presentation.
- Note: you will need to submit your presentation 24h before your recording date.
- Recordings will be played back during the scheduled session time (15-19 March 2021), where Session Chairs will have the opportunity to give a live introduction, Q&A, and Discussion in real time.
- 1 March: Presentation Submission Deadline for all Live Session Speakers
- 1 March: Deadline to submit Sli.do Polls and/or Questions via email with the details of when to launch. Learn more about engaging the audience.
- 9 March 16:00-17:00 CET: Program Participant Readiness Webinar - Speaker Orientation Session
- 15-19 March: DIA Europe 2021!