The DIA Europe 2021 Call for Posters is now Open
The Poster Program is an opportunity for you to present your research to a diverse group of scientific professionals who are actively involved in the discovery, development, and life cycle management of pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, medical devices, and healthcare related products.
Posters can be submitted for these topics.
- All poster presentations must be non-commercial and scientific in nature and cannot be used as a marketing opportunity.
- Posters must be original in research and include appropriate empirical evidence.
- All accepted poster authors must be registered for DIA Europe 2021.
- All abstracts must be submitted online.
- An author may not represent more than one Poster.
- Co-authors who would like to be present must register by the deadline. If none of the authors are able to attend the meeting, the poster will be withdrawn from the programme.
Accepted poster presenters will receive:
- The opportunity to display their poster in a designated area at DIA Europe 2021
- Author name and poster title will be published in the Programme
- Selected poster authors will have the opportunity to present their work from the podium in addition to displaying their poster onsite
Submission Deadline: Thursday, 15 October 2020, 23:59 CET
Read more information on reasons to submit a poster, requirements and guidelines by clicking "Learn more" button below.