Call for Abstracts
This is your opportunity to contribute content to DIA China 2021!
It's unfortunate that the majority of overseas speakers cannot travel to DIA China 2021 Annual Meeting in person. We’d like to invite potential speakers, that are willing to contribute remotely, the opportunity to submit a presentation abstract.
We are accepting abstract submissions for 20-minute presentations addressing a specific topic.
Submission Deadline: March 5, 2021
Notifications Sent: March 26, 2021
Abstracts may be submitted for the following topics:
- Regulatory Science
- Innovative Breakthrough in Therapy
- Clinical Trials, Operations and Quality Compliance
- Site Management & Clinical Study
- Data and Data Standards
- Innovation and Industrialization of Biologicals
- Development of Biologics & Biosimilars
- CMC & GMP
- Medical Affairs & Medical Writing
- Clinical Safety & Pharmacovigilance
- Patient Engagement & Rare Disease
- Digital Health & Merging Technology
- Preclinical Development and Early Phase Clinical Research
- Professional Development
- Market Access
- Hot Topics and Late Breakers