Menu Back to Short-Course-2-Pubs-Planning
Don't Miss Out!
Get your weekly Breakfast Briefing eNewsletter, filled with news, trends, and vital information from DIA!
- Discuss the role and responsibilities of scientific communications within the medical affairs organization
- Describe the components of the publication planning process which include: gap analysis, needs assessment, publication objectives, strategic publication plan, tactical publication plan, individual publication project planning, and development
- List the key activities, team members, and timing associated with the development of an individual publication project
- Identify the factors to consider when developing, implementing, and executing a publication plan
- Discuss the need for capturing documentation of reviews and approvals associated with each individual publication project
- Explain the industry standards for publications, such the International Committee of Medical Journal Editors (ICMJE) recommendations and Good Publication Practice (GPP3) guidelines as they relate to requirements for authorship, timeliness of publication, ensuring scientific rigor, and fair balance of content