Menu Back to Short-Course-1-Introduction-to-Pharmacoepidemiology
Don't Miss Out!
Get your weekly Breakfast Briefing eNewsletter, filled with news, trends, and vital information from DIA!
- Apply epidemiologic methods to drug/biologic/device safety surveillance
- Recognize the role of epidemiology during product development
- Explain the advantages and limitations of various study designs, and make recommendations about the best approaches to address safety analyses
- Determine how to identify the best data source(s) for answering a regulatory requirement for post-marketing surveillance
- Describe sources of “big data” and their value in safety surveillance and risk management