Highlights & Features
What is happening at Medical Affairs and Scientific Communications Forum
Event Goals and Offerings
- Gather insights to hot topics impacting professionals in medical affairs and scientific communications
- Leave the forum with a comprehensive understanding of the importance of upskilling, the future of your role, and how to be the most effective at your job
- Gain an overview of the landscape of patient engagement and how it applies to your functional area
- Expand your knowledge of the US healthcare system, how it impacts medical affairs and scientific communication, and its role in patient trust and access to health services
Why You Can’t Miss It
- Network with like-minded professionals focused on medical affairs and scientific communication to discuss best practices and lessons learned in roundtable discussions and networking breaks
- Learn how to apply successful use cases, real-world examples, and practical outcomes into your own company or organization
- Gain insights and discuss how stakeholders are impacted by everyday challenges and how they overcome these challenges
- Evaluate current applications of innovative technologies and how it can be applied and incorporated into your own organizational processes
Gain tangible insights on navigating the constantly evolving technology landscape for medical communication professionals, keep pace with customer expectations, and more.
Sessions will include challenges and opportunities in medical writing, recruiting, training, and developing medical writers, the role of the regulatory submission lead, and more.
Focused on current or prospective Medical Affairs Professionals, including Medical Science Liaisons (MSLs), MSL Directors, MSL Operations, HEOR Liaisons, Clinical Liaisons, other field medical staff, and anyone with interest in learning more about the issues impacting this critical field medical role.
Have an account?