Drug and Biologic Ad Promo Primer
DIA is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education. This program is designated for up to 14.25 contact hours or 1.425 continuing education units (CEUs).
Continuing Education Credit Allocation:
Advertising and Promotion Regulatory Affairs Conference:
- February 15, 2022 – Drug and Biologic Ad Promo Primer: 4.5 contact hours or .45 CEUs Type of Activity: Knowledge, 0286-0000-23-007-L04-P
- February 23, 2023 Advertising and Promotion Regulatory Affairs Conference – Day 1: 4.5 contact hours or .45 CEUs Type of Activity: Knowledge, 0286-0000-23-008-L04-P
- February 24, 2023 Advertising and Promotion Regulatory Affairs Conference – Day 2: 5.25 contact hours or .525 CEUs Type of Activity: Knowledge, 0286-0000-23-009-L04-P
Drug Information Association (DIA) is accredited by the International Accreditors for Continuing Education and Training (IACET) and is authorized to issue the IACET CEU.
As an IACET Accredited Provider, DIA offers CEUs for its programs that qualify under the ANSI/IACET Standard. DIA is authorized by IACET to offer the up to .5* CEUs for this program. Participants must attend the entire program in order to be able to receive an IACET statement of credit. No partial credit will be awarded.
*IACET CEUs are only available for the Primer.
Continuing Legal Education
For attorneys who would like to receive continuing legal education credits for attending The 2023 Advertising and Promotion Regulatory Affairs Conference, please complete your state’s application for credit and submit accordingly. If you require additional information, please contact CE@DIAglobal.org
If you are claiming CE credit for the conference you must:
- Attend one or both days of the conference in their entirety
- Sign in at the DIA registration desk each day, upon arrival
- Access your DIA account and select My Transcript to claim your CE credit, available on Friday, March 10, 2023
|Name||Credit Type||Max Credits||CEU|
|Drug and Biologic Ad Promo Primer||Credit TypeACPE||Max Credits4.50||CEU0.450|
|Drug and Biologic Ad Promo Primer||Credit TypeIACET||Max Credits4.50||CEU0.500|
Statement of Credit:
To access My Transcript:
- Visit DIAglobal.org
- Sign In with your DIA User ID and Password
- Select the Welcome Menu in the upper right hand corner (where your name appears)
- Select My Account from the menu
- Select My Transcripts then Manage My Transcripts