Short Course: Digital Health – From Concept to Implementation
DIA is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education. This program is designated for up to 12.5 contact hours or 1.25 continuing education units (CEUs).
Digital Technology in Clinical Trials:
- October 11: Digital Health – From Concept to Implementation Short Course: 3.5 contact hours or .35 CEUs Type of Activity: Knowledge, 0286-0000-22-082-L04-P
- October 13: Digital Technology in Clinical Trials – Day 1: 4.5 contact hours or .45 CEUs Type of Activity: Knowledge, 0286-0000-22-083-L04-P
- October 14: Digital Technology in Clinical Trials – Day 2: 4.5 contact hours or .45 CEUs Type of Activity: Knowledge, 0286-0000-22-084-L04-P
Drug Information Association (DIA) is accredited by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET) and is authorized to issue the IACET CEU.
As an IACET Accredited Provider, DIA offers CEUs for its programs that qualify under the ANSI/IACET Standard. DIA is authorized by IACET to offer the up to .4* CEUs for this program.
*IACET CEUs are only available for the Short Course(s). Participants must attend the entire short course in order to be able to receive an IACET statement of credit. No partial credit will be awarded.
If you are claiming CE credit for the virtual conference you must:
- Attend one or both days of the virtual conference, in their entirety
- Complete a CE Verification of Attendance Form, submit by October 21, 2022
- Access your DIA account and select My Transcript to claim your CE credit, available on Friday, October 28, 2022
|Name||Credit Type||Max Credits||CEU|
|Short Course: Digital Health – From Concept to Implementation||Credit TypeACPE||Max Credits3.50||CEU0.350|
|Short Course: Digital Health – From Concept to Implementation||Credit TypeIACET||Max Credits3.50||CEU0.400|
Statement of Credit:
To access My Transcript:
- Visit DIAglobal.org,
- Select “Sign in” and you will be prompted for your user ID and password
- Select Welcome Menu, found in the upper right hand corner (where your name appears)
- Select My Account from the menu
- Select “My Transcript” then Manage My Transcripts