Menu Back toSession 2: Lessons Learned and Best Practices for Decentralized Clinical Trials: Can We Plan and Execute More Patient-Friendly Clinical Trials?
Don't Miss Out!
Get your weekly Breakfast Briefing eNewsletter, filled with news, trends, and vital information from DIA!
Digital Technology in Clinical Trials Conference
Session 2: Lessons Learned and Best Practices for Decentralized Clinical Trials: Can We Plan and Execute More Patient-Friendly Clinical Trials?
Megan Doyle, JD, MPH
- Global Policy Lead, Digital Health, Diagnostics, Oncology
- Amgen, United States
This session will focus on what we’ve learned thus far in trying to implement decentralized techniques in clinical trials. Specifically, speakers will share lessons learned and best practices observed to date. Additionally, based on these lessons learned, we will discuss remaining challenges and paths forward for addressing those challenges.
Learning Objective : At the conclusion of this session, participants should be able to:
- Articulate best practices in planning and executing decentralized trials
- Understand some lessons learned related to using decentralized techniques in clinical trials to date
- Assess the challenges that remain for broad scale decentralized trial adoption
Scott Askin, MSc
- Global Program Regulatory Director
- Novartis Pharma AG, Switzerland
Abba Elizabeth Theogaraj, PhD
- Regulatory Senior Group Director
- Roche, Switzerland
Reem Yunis, PhD
- Vice President, Digital Transformation Strategy
- Medable, United States
Sarah Krug, MS
- Executive Director
- CANCER101, United States
Preconference Short Course
Digital Health - From Concept to Implementation
Discover DIA’s Live In-Person Events
Digital Technology in Clinical Trials Conference Resource Kit