Menu Back toSession 2: Is Zynteglo representative for the ATMPs failure in Europe? Are EU systems broken for innovative therapies?
Don't Miss Out!
Get your weekly Breakfast Briefing eNewsletter, filled with news, trends, and vital information from DIA!
Innovative Therapies in Europe
Session 2: Is Zynteglo representative for the ATMPs failure in Europe? Are EU systems broken for innovative therapies?
Alexander Natz, JD
- Secretary General
- European Confederation of Pharmaceutical Entrepreneurs, Belgium
Topics covered in this session include:
- Case study & domino effect
- The regulatory aspects
- Historical background for withdrawals
- Managing Partner
- P4A Partners for Access, Netherlands
The Zolgensma Experience – Can one-time ATMP’s be successfully commercialized in Europe?
- Vice President, Global Head of Value & Access
- Rocket Pharmaceuticals, Inc., United States