Menu Back toSession 1: Setting up the Scene: More than 10 Years of ATMPs in Europe
Don't Miss Out!
Get your weekly Breakfast Briefing eNewsletter, filled with news, trends, and vital information from DIA!
Innovative Therapies in Europe
Session 1: Setting up the Scene: More than 10 Years of ATMPs in Europe
Jacquelyn Awigena-Cook, MSc
- Director, Global Regulatory Policy & Intelligence
- Bristol Myers Squibb, United Kingdom
Topics covered in this session include:
- The inclusion of Innovation Therapies in the Pharma Strategy
- The last 10 years of Innovative Therapies in the EU
- Complexities in cell and gene therapies development: how have we accommodated them in our reimbursement systems.
Reflections from the Various Stakeholders
Emil Andrei Cochino, MD, MHS
- Scientific Officer, Risk Management Specialist, Office of vaccines and therapies
- European Medicines Agency, Netherlands
- SVP Head of Cell Therapy Development
- Bristol Myers Squibb , Germany
- Cancer Patients Europe, Belgium
- Treatment Information and Access Director, Health Policy Advisor
- European Organisation for Rare Diseases (EURORDIS), France