Menu Back toLS22: Ways to Reduce Hurdles for Clinical Trial Participation by Conducting Good Participatory Practice Workshop Part 1
Don't Miss Out!
Get your weekly Breakfast Briefing eNewsletter, filled with news, trends, and vital information from DIA!
18th DIA Japan Annual Meeting 2021
All prices are exclusive of 10% Japanese consumption tax
LS22: Ways to Reduce Hurdles for Clinical Trial Participation by Conducting Good Participatory Practice Workshop Part 1
Junko Sato, PhD
- Director, Office of International Programs
- Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices Agency (PMDA), Japan
Tatsuo Iiyama, MD
- Director, Department of International Trial (DIT)
- National Center for Global Health and Medicine, Japan
Takayuki Imaeda, MPharm, MS
- Head of Regulatory Affairs
- Pfizer R&D Japan, Japan