Menu Back toSession 6: Remote Inspections & Audits: Lessons Learnt
Don't Miss Out!
Get your weekly Breakfast Briefing eNewsletter, filled with news, trends, and vital information from DIA!
Pharmacovigilance Strategies Workshop
Session 6: Remote Inspections & Audits: Lessons Learnt
Wendy Huisman, PharmD
- Vigifit, Netherlands
Willemijn van der Spuij, MSc
- Executive Director, WorldWide Patient Safety International, Europe
- Bristol-Myers Squibb, Switzerland
This session will focus on recent experiences and news from inspections. 3 areas will be addressed. The first: An MAH perspective on different HA inspection experiences, the second: a very practical approach to organizing remote inspections and, the third: a HA perspective on inspections and recent and current hot topics. In addition, Q&A time will allow for the audience to engage with the speakers.
Industry Perspective on Differences Between Inspections from Various Authorities (EU and Non-EU)
- Executive Director
- Gilead Sciences International Ltd., United Kingdom
Challenges with Virtual/Remote Inspections: Practical Approaches to Organizing Inspections
- Head of Country Pharmacovigilance, UK and Ireland
- Bristol-Myers Squibb, United Kingdom
- Vice President of Regulatory Strategy and Head of GxP consulting services
- CATO SMS, Spain