Menu Back toWCG Lunch and Learn: Site Training in Clinical Trials - Preparedness Without Site Burden
Don't Miss Out!
Get your weekly Breakfast Briefing eNewsletter, filled with news, trends, and vital information from DIA!
DIA 2021 Global Annual Meeting
WCG Lunch and Learn: Site Training in Clinical Trials - Preparedness Without Site Burden
WCG Clinical Services
- United States
Investigator training is a necessity in clinical trial execution. So, how can this be done without burdening the sites with hours of training content requirements? This session will include practical and actionable steps you can take to ensure site personnel are optimally prepared and to avoid significant risks to quality and compliance.
- Variation in Clinical Trial Training Delivery
- OnDemand and Virtual Training becoming the NEW Standard
- Perpetual Inspection Readiness - All in a single source
- Senior Director - Global Clinical Training
- WCG Trifecta, United States