Menu Back toSafety Compliance
Don't Miss Out!
Get your weekly Breakfast Briefing eNewsletter, filled with news, trends, and vital information from DIA!
DIA 2021 Global Annual Meeting
Alan M Hochberg
- Principal Scientific Enablement Director
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche, Switzerland
This session will provide an update on key topics related to compliance with pharmacovigilance regulations, including information on inspection findings and procedures in general and with a specific focus on risk management, as well as the broader compliance implications of Clinical Trial Regulation.
Learning Objective : Examine how a risk-based approach leads to more efficient PV; Identify the systems gaps that have been revealed by inspections; Describe practical ways to globally harmonize PV and GCP compliance; Assess MHRA inspection Metrics and find the prominent areas of the risk management system which lead to critical and major findings.
MHRA GPvP Inspections: Trends in Compliance and Evolution of Inspections
Mandy Budwal-Jagait, MSc
- GPvP Operations Manager and Lead Senior GCP Inspector
- Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA), United Kingdom
Clinical Trial Regulation is an Opportunity to Revisit Compliance at the Pharmacovigilance and GCP Interface
Shelley Gandhi, MSc
- Strategic Advisor, Pharmacovigilance and Drug Safety
- NDA Group, United Kingdom
Risk Management System: An Area of Specific Concern : Analysis of MHRA GPvP Inspection Metrics Reports from June 2009-March 2020
Garima Mishra, MPharm
- Subject Matter Expert
- APCER Life Sciences, India