Menu Back toProject Management in Times of Crisis: Perspectives from PMs Supporting COVID-19 Related Projects
Don't Miss Out!
Get your weekly Breakfast Briefing eNewsletter, filled with news, trends, and vital information from DIA!
DIA 2021 Global Annual Meeting
Project Management in Times of Crisis: Perspectives from PMs Supporting COVID-19 Related Projects
Erin Mulrooney, MSc, PMP
- Director, Discovery Project and Portfolio Management
- Merck Sharp & Dohme LLC , United States
Bringing together project managers from multiple sectors who have been managing projects at the forefront of the COVID-19 global pandemic, lessons learned and critical skills for operating in this high visibility, high impact space will be shared.
Learning Objective : Recognize and discuss the unique challenges of managing projects during times of crisis when situations are constantly evolving; Identify the critical PM skills that are most effective during times of crisis; Recognize different approaches and critical skills needed when managing through a crisis.
Lessons Learned from Preparing and Submitting an IND Application for a COVID-19 Treatment Candidate
Efi Sergi, MS, PMP
- Associate Director, Regulatory Project & Submission Management
- PRA Health Sciences, United States
Project Management in Times of Crisis: Managing a Multi-Organization Team to Deliver a COVID-19 Data Sharing Module in 7 Months
- Principal Consultant
- PA Consulting Group, United States
Update from Industry
Mark Boaz, PhD, MS
- Executive Director, Pfizer Vaccines Research and Development
- Pfizer Inc, United States