Menu Back toPerspectives on Real-World Data/Evidence Collection Through Expanded Access During the Covid-19 Pandemic
Don't Miss Out!
Get your weekly Breakfast Briefing eNewsletter, filled with news, trends, and vital information from DIA!
DIA 2021 Global Annual Meeting
Perspectives on Real-World Data/Evidence Collection Through Expanded Access During the Covid-19 Pandemic
Alison Bateman-House, PhD, MA, MPH
- Assistant Professor, Division of Medical Ethics, Dept of Population Health
- NYU Langone Health, United States
A panel of international experts in drug development, patient advocacy, clinical trial design, and bioethics will discuss the role of data from expanded access and its complementary relationship to clinical trial-derived evidence.
Learning Objective : Identify policy challenges that mediate real-world data and clinical trial data collection; Assess evidence-based on real world data collected through expanded access programs; Describe successes and failures of policies based on real- world data in the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Executive Chair
- VOZ Advisors, United States
- Executive Vice President, Early Access Programs
- Bionical Emas, United Kingdom
Hayley Belli, PhD
- Assistant Professor
- New York University School of Medicine, United States