Menu Back toPatient-Led Special Initiatives
Don't Miss Out!
Get your weekly Breakfast Briefing eNewsletter, filled with news, trends, and vital information from DIA!
DIA 2021 Global Annual Meeting
Patient-Led Special Initiatives
Jennifer Farmer, MS
- Chief Executive Officer
- Friedreich's Ataxia Research Alliance (FARA), United States
In this session, we will share the experiences of practitioners in a wide range of healthcare, research, and patient settings.
Learning Objective : Describe the importance of an enterprise wide model for patient engagement; Detail best practices to optimize study design throughout the organization.
Coping and Hoping: Patient-Led Initiatives To Improve Cancer Patient Experiences in the UK
Richard Stephens, MA
- Former Chair, Consumer Forum (Patient Advocates)
- National Cancer Research Institute (NCRI), United Kingdom
New Insights on Pediatric Clinical Trials: Parent and Child Perspectives
Annick De Bruin, MBA
- Senior Director, Research Services
- CISCRP, United States
Developing an Enterprise-Wide Patient Engagement Framework
Valerie Powell, MS
- Vice President, Research Services
- Healthivibe, A Division of Corevitas, LLC, United States