Menu Back toHow Can Real-World Evidence be Communicated Compliantly to Payers or Healthcare Providers?
Don't Miss Out!
Get your weekly Breakfast Briefing eNewsletter, filled with news, trends, and vital information from DIA!
DIA 2021 Global Annual Meeting
How Can Real-World Evidence be Communicated Compliantly to Payers or Healthcare Providers?
Ruslan Horblyuk, PhD, MA
- Chief Strategic Consulting Officer
- AESARA, United States
This session will discuss the discourse on how real-world data could produce real-world evidence promotional communications to inform important treatment and access decisions and would meet the evidence standards of these two available FDA Guidances.
Learning Objective : Describe how real-world evidence should be designed, analyzed, and communicated compliantly to payers or healthcare providers; Discuss ways in which real-world data and real-world evidence could meet the evidence standard for compliant communications.
Stephen Shinall, PhD
- Associate Director, Regulatory Affairs, US Advertising and Promotion
- AbbVie, Inc., United States
Danny Yeh, PhD
- Senior Director, Health Policy and Systems Research, US Medical Affairs
- Genentech, A Member of the Roche Group, United States
Alicia Mack, PharmD
- Founder | and AESARA Consulting Partner
- Aleysheya, LLC | and AESARA, United States