Menu Back toGlobal Trends in Regulatory Reliance: Will the COVID-19 Experience Accelerate Implementation?
Don't Miss Out!
Get your weekly Breakfast Briefing eNewsletter, filled with news, trends, and vital information from DIA!
DIA 2021 Global Annual Meeting
Global Trends in Regulatory Reliance: Will the COVID-19 Experience Accelerate Implementation?
Jayne C. Ware, MPH, MS
- Director Global Regulatory Policy
- Merck & Co., Inc., United States
Explore growing trend of regulatory reliance, providing a global environmental scan of regulatory definitions and application of reliance policies. Feature perspectives on benefits and challenges to industry highlighting COVID-19 experiences.
Learning Objective : Reliance activities among regulators; IPRP's activities focusing on the result of the reliance survey.
An Industry Perspective on Regulatory Reliance Trends
Rebecca Lumsden, PhD
- Director, Regulatory Policy and Intelligence
- Pfizer Inc, United Kingdom
Trends in Regulatory Reliance
Lawrence Liberti, PhD, RPh, RAC
- Adjunct Research Professor
- Temple University School of Pharmacy, Reg. Affairs and QA Grad Program, United States
Examples of Reliance Activities Implemented by Regulators and Their Perspectives Based on The International Pharmaceutical Regulators Programme (IPRP) Studies
Nobumasa Nakashima, PhD
- Associate Executive Director for International Programs
- Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices Agency (PMDA), Japan