Menu Back toDeveloping a Best-in-Class Learning and Performance Program for the MSLs of Today and the Future
Don't Miss Out!
Get your weekly Breakfast Briefing eNewsletter, filled with news, trends, and vital information from DIA!
DIA 2021 Global Annual Meeting
Developing a Best-in-Class Learning and Performance Program for the MSLs of Today and the Future
Harry Varav, PharmD
- Director, Global Learning and Performance R&D (Medical)
- Amgen, United States
This forum will discuss the strategies developed by industry leaders to prepare their MSL field force for engaging with thought leaders in a complex, evolving healthcare landscape.
Learning Objective : Discuss the critical learning and performance needs of MSLs to prepare them for thought leader interactions in an evolving healthcare landscape; Describe and compare strategies designed to advance therapeutic area and power skills capabilities of the MSL; Assess the critical learning and performance needs of MSLs to elevate the value of the role in a medical affairs organization.
Craig J. Klinger, RPh
- Global MSL Trainer, The Office of Medical Professional Development
- Eli Lilly and Company, United States
Wendy Fraser, PhD
- Executive Director, Field Medical COE and Global Scientific Training
- Merck & Co, Inc., United States