Global Forum for Qualified Persons for Pharmacovigilance (QPPV)
Access Virtual Room and Presentations
All registered participants now have access to the virtual lobby from this page. Click "Get in" below to begin and sign in with your DIA account credential.
- In the virtual lobby, click on “Programme” to view agenda and sessions;
- View speaker details and available presentations below each session;
- Use the "Live Chat" feature to interact with peers;
- Continue the conversations in the post-session forum discussion! Go back to the
Lobby and click “Networking"
Please note, if a presentation is not available, the speaker either did not agree to publish it or did not provide us with the presentation.
If you do not have a DIA User ID and Password, click "Forgot User ID?" in the login window, and enter the email address you provided at registration. Your User ID and Password will be emailed to you. You do not have to be a DIA member to have a User ID and Password.
To ensure the best experience, here are our recommendations:
- Join from your computer/laptop with a stable internet connection;
- We recommend using the Microsoft Edge browser, or Google Chrome.