Menu Back toSession-7-RWE-Data-Sharing-and-Data-Transparency
Don't Miss Out!
Get your weekly Breakfast Briefing eNewsletter, filled with news, trends, and vital information from DIA!
Future of Evidence Workshop
Session 7: RWE, Data Sharing and Data Transparency
René Allard, PhD
- CTC, Germany
The future of clinical evidence will be determined by the willingness to share data. There are numerous important components in striving for the maximum clinical utility that was identified by the Institute of Medicine in 2015. A culture of sharing with effective incentives is essential, including that stakeholders can identify the platform that is most appropriate for their needs. The panellists will share insights into different initiatives for data sharing and give insights on evolving voluntary data sharing models. Presentation and Q&A session.
Insights on How to Prepare and Plan Data Collection
Nikolai Constantin Brun, MD
- Co-Chair, EMA-MHA Big Data Task Force; Dir, Div for Medical Eval & Biostatistics
- Danish Medicines Agency, Denmark
Federated Networks to Improve Trust
Nigel Hughes, MSc
- Scientific Director, Observational Health Data Analytics/Epidemiology
- Janssen Research and Development, Belgium
Finding New Solutions to Problems and Concerns in Clinical Data Sharing – Outcomes from Datathon (REMOTE via Zoom)
Rebecca Li, PhD
- Executive Director, Center for Global Clinical Research Data
- Vivli , United States