Menu Back toSession-9-Protecting-Confidential-Information-in-Summaries-of-Trial-Results
Don't Miss Out!
Get your weekly Breakfast Briefing eNewsletter, filled with news, trends, and vital information from DIA!
Global Clinical Trial Disclosure and Data Transparency Conference
Session 9: Protecting Confidential Information in Summaries of Trial Results
Robert Paarlberg, MS
- Paarlberg & Associates LLC, United States
Global clinical data disclosure and transparency requirements and initiatives have resulted in massive amounts of clinical data in the public domain. Local county and regional data protection regulations safe guard personal identifiable information from public disclosure. This session will explore how patient identifiable data are being protected in this global clinical disclosure/transparency ecosystem.
Learning Objective : At the conclusion of this session, participants should be able to:
- Discuss the interplay between disclosure/transparency requirements and country/regional data protection regulations
- Identify stakeholder perspectives
- Implement best practices
Protecting Confidentiality: Public and Patient Perceptions and Best Communication Practice
Behtash Bahador, MS
- Associate Director, Relationship Management and Development
- CISCRP, United States
Common Challenges Under GDPR for Data Disclosure and Transparency
Michael A. DiMaio, JD
- Ropes & Gray LLP, United States
Anonymisation and Public Trust (Remote Presentation)
- Director, Data Protection & IP
- EFPIA, Belgium
Preconference Short Courses
Check out our 2019 Program!