Menu Back toSession-3-Good-Compliance-is-Good-Business
Don't Miss Out!
Get your weekly Breakfast Briefing eNewsletter, filled with news, trends, and vital information from DIA!
Global Clinical Trial Disclosure and Data Transparency Conference
Session 3: Good Compliance is Good Business
Francine Lane, MBA
- Vice President, Global Transparency
- TrialScope, United States
The public continues to pay close attention to clinical trial disclosures. Large pharma is no longer the primary focus of analyses by transparency advocates but studies from organizations from all sizes and shapes are highlighted when study results are not shared in a timely manner. In this session, we’ll hear from funders and transparency advocates to understand why disclosure is important, what is ‘good’ compliance, and some best practices to help your organization become better with clinical trial disclosures and compliance.
Learning Objective : At the conclusion of this session, participants should be able to:
- Identify major stakeholders for clinical trial disclosure information
- Assess why good compliance is important to different stakeholder groups
- Discuss best practices to achieve good compliance
Why Transparency is Important to Us (Remote Presentation)
Georgina Humphreys, PhD, MSc
- Clinical Data Sharing Manager
- Wellcome Trust, United Kingdom
Trends and Best Practices in Trial Disclosure
Thomas Wicks, MBA
- Chief Strategy Officer
- Trialscope, United States
Evolving Transparency Expectations: The Road Ahead (Remote Presentation)
Till Bruckner, PhD
- TranspariMED, United Kingdom
Preconference Short Courses
Check out our 2019 Program!