Menu Back toSession-7-Track-1-One-Medical-Voice-Ensuring-Consistent-Quality-Medical-Information-Responses-Globally
Don't Miss Out!
Get your weekly Breakfast Briefing eNewsletter, filled with news, trends, and vital information from DIA!
Medical Affairs and Scientific Communications Forum
Session 7 Track 1A: One Medical Voice: Ensuring Consistent, Quality Medical Information Responses Globally
Jeff Mathews, MPH
- Director, Medical Information
- Gilead Sciences, United States
Medical Information (MI) plays a key role in providing quality answers to unsolicited requests from healthcare providers. MI’s answers must be of the highest quality, accurate, appropriately balanced, and delivered consistently across the globe, when appropriate. This represents a significant challenge as MI departments globalize and expand their reach into alternative channels. This session will discuss ways that MI departments across three pharmaceutical companies are addressing this challenge with a comprehensive content strategy and utilizing technology to create “One Source of the Truth” for their content. The solution is only part of the story, though. This session will also uncover each company’s journey, from proof-of-concept through implementation, and discuss the best practices and lesssons learned that was acquired along the way.
Learning Objective : At the conclusion of this session, participants should be able to:
- Describe the importance of developing a MI content strategy and identify the resources necessary to deliver
- Explain how to manage staff and key stakeholders through change
- Cite examples on how to reuse the source of truth
- Identify and compare different technology solutions to develop and share content globally
Content is Like Water: Let it Flow
Cecil Lee, RPh
- Knowledge Management Advisor, Global Customer Information
- Eli Lilly and Company, United States
Implementation of a Global Content Management System to Pave the Road for a Successful Global Content Strategy
Meera Patel, PharmD
- Associate Dierctor, Medical Information and Knowledge Integration
- Janssen Pharmaceuticals, United States
Leena Jindia, PharmD, MS
- Content Strategy & Innovation Leader
- Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC, United States
Global Content Management: A Neuroscience and Pain Story Through Word Clouds, Digital, and Non-Digital Interactions!
Rania Gaspo, PhD
- Director, Global Therapy Area Team Lead, External Medical Communications
- Pfizer Inc, Canada
Preconference Short Courses
Complimentary On Demand WebinarTools and Applications for Data Analytics and Insights in Medical Information