Menu Back toSymposium-Frailty-as-a-Baseline-Stratification-Parameter-and-Potential-Therapeutic-Target
Don't Miss Out!
Get your weekly Breakfast Briefing eNewsletter, filled with news, trends, and vital information from DIA!
28th Annual EuroMeeting
Symposium – Frailty as a Baseline Stratification Parameter and Potential Therapeutic Target
Florian von Raison, DrMed
- Senior Global Program Head and Chairman Geriatric Medicine Working Party/ EFGCP
- Novartis Pharma AG, Switzerland
Progress made in drug development for and with older people? This session will announce and discuss the brand new EMA Geriatric Working Party frailty definition selected for study baseline characteristics for clinical studies and propose how this will change the research landscape in geriatric studies in Europe and beyond.
The EMA Geriatric Medicines Strategy, Good Pharmacovigilance Practice (GVP) and What Leads Us to Single out Frailty
- Medical Assessor
- MHRA, United Kingdom
Susanna Del Signore
- Director and Founder
- Bluecompanion Ltd, United Kingdom
The Frailty Guideline under Consultation: What Does It Mean in Terms of CT Population and Registries?
Antonio Cherubini, MD
- IRCCS-INRCA, Italy
Addressing Areas of Need / Insufficient Research
Cynthia A Bens
- Senior Vice President, Public Policy
- Personalized Medicine Coalition, United States
Francesca Cerreta, PharmD, MPharm, MS
- Principal Scientific Officer
- European Medicines Agency, Netherlands