On Demand Content Preview Webinar: Ad/Promo eCTD Submissions Round Table
This on demand webinar recording is approximately 1 hour long.
The Ad/Promo eCTD Submissions Roundtable will present the experiences and perspectives of three companies who have transitioned their Ad/Promo Submission process to eCTD format. The panel features representatives from Eli Lilly, Otsuka, and Agios and is moderated by the Office of Prescription Drug Promotion. Each panel member provides an overview of their path to Ad/Promo eCTD adoption while also discussing challenges and lessons learned along the way.
- Ad/Promo eCTD Adoption and Transition
- Ad/Promo eCTD Lessons Learned
- In-House vs Third Party Vendor Publishing
- Real World Expectations When Transitioning Ad/Promo Submissions to eCTD
Who should attend?
Professionals who work in the area of:
- Ad/Promo Regulatory Affairs/Regulatory Operations
- Ad/Promo Publishing
- Ad/Promo Managers
At the conclusion of this on demand content preview webinar, participants should be able to:
- Compare strategies and solutions for converting the Ad/Promo submission process to eCTD format
- Evaluate and compare their existing process to eCTD.
- Identify and integrate best practices based on lessons learned through successful eCTD implementations
Continuing Education Credits are not available for this event.