Menu Back to Short-Course-1-Blockchain-Technology-Education-Course
Don't Miss Out!
Get your weekly Breakfast Briefing eNewsletter, filled with news, trends, and vital information from DIA!
Short Course Registration: 8:00-9:00AMThis short course will provide the attendees with an education on Blockchain technology. Topics covered in the three hours will include:
- An introductory overview of Blockchain technology, functionality, benefits, and risks
- The types of chains and the pros and cons of each, and the challenges of interoperability
- The differences between the platforms and interfaces in this rapidly changing environment
- Use cases defined in the industry and by both state and federal government
- Guidance on the review and selection process for consideration before beginning a Blockchain project
This short course is intended to be interactive with the audience and there will be many opportunities for attendees to share experiences, ask questions, and challenge current thinking on the technology. Attendees will receive a comprehensive overview and foundations of Blockchain technology.
- Identify use cases for blockchain technology
- Develop a blockchain proof of concept project
- Determine applicability of this type of technology