This conference will focus on two major developments currently affecting Paediatric Development: Innovative approaches to Drug Development and the impact of the current environment on the Regulatory and Research Infrastructure. You will gain critical insights from Regulators and leading industry experts about the latest scientific innovations and have the opportunity to engage in lively discussions with Paediatric Committee (PDCO) members and other industry experts involved in paediatric drug development. The patient experience will be voiced throughout the conference.
- Leap in scientific innovation – how to address it for children
- Future perspectives of the EU research landscape – IMI and beyond
- Orphans and Paediatrics - where do we stand?
Who should attend?
- Regulatory, clinical and drug development professionals from Health Authorities and Industry interested in paediatric drug development
- Paediatricians, Representatives from Academia, Paediatric Societies and Networks, Patient Organisations
- Employees from Clinical Research Organisations (CROs) involved in paediatric clinical trials
- Any stakeholder interested in the development of better medicines for children
- Update participants on current paediatric regulatory requirements, scientific and operational successes and challenges
- Provide overview of the way Brexit impacts Paediatric Development Strategy
- Showcase latest developments with regards to innovation in how the paediatric studies are designed and conducted
Heidrun Hildebrand • Global Program Head
Bayer AG, Germany
Mette Due Theilade Thomsen, PhD • Managing Director
PIP Adviser, Denmark
Geneviève Le Visage, PharmD, MSc • Regional Head RA Europe Policy & Liaison
Novartis Pharma AG, Switzerland
Dimitrios Athanasiou, MBA • Patient Advocate
WORLD DUCHENNE ORGANIZATION (WDO) , MDA HELLAS, Greece
Martine Dehlinger-Kremer, PhD • Vice President Scientific Affairs, Pediatric Subject Matter Expert
Siri Wang, PhD • Scientific Director; PDCO Member
Norwegian Medicines Agency, Norway