More Articles Back to Article
- Vaccine makers to produce human bird flu vaccines
- Automated stem cell production system undergoes testing
- FDA OKs Novartis' low-grade glioma drug combo for kids
- Grants support biomanufacturing partnerships in Australia
- Takeda Oncology aims for more partnership to grow its pipelines
CHMP recommends deucravacitinib for plaque psoriasis
The European Medicines Agency's Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use has recommended the use of Bristol Myers Squibb's Sotyktu, or deucravacitinib, as a treatment for moderate-to-severe cases of plaque psoriasis. The recommendation was based on data from a Phase 3 trial that showed Sotyktu resulted in clinically significant improvements in terms of skin clearance and symptom burden as well as quality of life measures in comparison to placebo plus Otezla, or apremilast. PMLive (UK) (1/30)
Read full article now.
Don't Miss Out!
Get your weekly Breakfast Briefing eNewsletter, filled with news, trends, and vital information from DIA!