More Articles Back to Article
- Vaccine makers to produce human bird flu vaccines
- Automated stem cell production system undergoes testing
- FDA OKs Novartis' low-grade glioma drug combo for kids
- Grants support biomanufacturing partnerships in Australia
- Takeda Oncology aims for more partnership to grow its pipelines
Avenue Therapeutics, Annji enter licensing deal for SBMA
Taiwan-based AnnJi Pharmaceutical has entered a licensing deal with Avenue Therapeutics to develop and commercialize AJ201 treatment for spinal and bulbar muscular atrophy, also known as Kennedy's disease. Under the licensing deal, AnnJi will receive an upfront payment of $3 million and is eligible for unspecified future milestone payments. BioSpectrum Asia (3/14)
Read full article now.
Don't Miss Out!
Get your weekly Breakfast Briefing eNewsletter, filled with news, trends, and vital information from DIA!