More Articles Back to Article
- Cholera vaccine shortage likely to persist for 18 months
- NICE backs Bayer's darolutamide combo for metastatic prostate cancer
- Ironwood Pharma to purchase VectivBio for $1B
- IVI, Nankai team up for vaccine research, development
- Astellas, Sony to collaborate on antibody-drug conjugate
Ironwood Pharma to purchase VectivBio for $1B
Ironwood Pharmaceuticals has unveiled plans to acquire VectivBio Holding, a Switzerland-based drug developer, in a deal worth approximately $1 billion, including the company's debt. The purchase will grant Ironwood access to apraglutide, VectivBio's lead drug that is being developed to treat short bowel syndrome with intestinal failure. MedCity News (5/23)
Read full article now.
Don't Miss Out!
Get your weekly Breakfast Briefing eNewsletter, filled with news, trends, and vital information from DIA!