More Articles Back to Article
- WHO, Korea to build biomanufacturing training hub
- UK grants funding to Pictura Bio for AI-guided testing
- EMA committee proposes retraction of SCD drug's approval
- J&J seeks EMA approval of cilta-cel as second-line drug
- Moderna registers unit in China in search of opportunities
Sandoz invests $400M for new Slovenia biologics plant
Sandoz announced it will construct a new biologics manufacturing plant at the signing of a Memorandum of Understanding in Slovenia. The project is expected to cost approximately $400 million, and "(t)his investment underscores our ambition to be the sustainable global leader in biosimilars, a segment projected to grow double-digit annually over the next decade," said Sandoz CEO Richard Saynor. Drug Store News (3/14)
Read full article now.
Don't Miss Out!
Get your weekly Breakfast Briefing eNewsletter, filled with news, trends, and vital information from DIA!