More Articles Back to Article
- Vaccine makers to produce human bird flu vaccines
- Automated stem cell production system undergoes testing
- FDA OKs Novartis' low-grade glioma drug combo for kids
- Grants support biomanufacturing partnerships in Australia
- Takeda Oncology aims for more partnership to grow its pipelines
Pfizer backs Ribon Therapeutics with $25M investment
Pfizer has invested $25 million in Ribon Therapeutics, which the latter will use to develop therapeutics that target stress support pathways for oncology and immunology, particularly its oral small molecule programs. "Pfizer's capital support and expertise will be instrumental as we work to advance our lead programs--RBN-2397 in cancer and RBN-3143 in immunology--to key clinical milestones and enable further drug discovery and development from our proprietary Beacon+ platform," said Prakash Raman, Ribon Therapeutics president and CEO. Becker's Hospital Review (1/30)
Read full article now.
Don't Miss Out!
Get your weekly Breakfast Briefing eNewsletter, filled with news, trends, and vital information from DIA!