Terms & Conditions
for Europe, Middle East & Africa
- Unless otherwise stated, the official meeting language of all our offerings is English.
- Unless otherwise disclosed, DIA acknowledges that the statements made by speakers are their own opinion and not necessarily that of the organisation they represent, or that of DIA.
- Recording of any DIA offerings in any type of media is prohibited without prior written consent from DIA.
Credit cards accepted: AMEX, MasterCard, VISA. All charges are in Euro.
Bank Transfers: When DIA completes your registration, an email will be sent to the address on the registration form with instructions on how to complete the bank transfer. Payments in Euro should be addressed to “Account Holder: DIA European Branch Office.” Please include your name, company, Event ID as well as the invoice number to ensure correct allocation of your payment.
Payments must be net of all charges and bank charges must be borne by the payer.
Your registration is secured only upon receipt of full payment.
It may be necessary for reasons beyond the control of the organiser to alter the format of delivery, dates, venue, timing and content of the programme (including speakers) without prior notice. DIA EMEA cannot accept liability for losses incurred by delegates under these circumstances.
All cancellations must be in writing and be received at the DIA EMEA office 28 days prior to the event start date. Full event cancellations are subject to an administrative fee:
- Industry (Member/Non-member) : €200.00
- Academia/Charitable/Government /Non-profit (Full-Time) (Member/Non-member): €100.00
- Tutorial cancellation: €50.00
If you do NOT cancel 28 days prior to the event start date and do not attend, you will be responsible for the full registration fee. DIA EMEA reserves the right to alter the venue and dates if necessary.
If an event is postponed, the cancellation policy applies as follows:
- for individuals who registered PRIOR to the postponement: the cancellation policy above applies with reference to the original event dates
- for those individuals who registered AFTER the postponement: the cancellation policy above applies with reference to the new, postponed event dates.
If an event is postponed or cancelled, DIA is not responsible for airfare, hotel or other costs incurred by registered attendees. Registered attendees are responsible for cancelling their own hotel and travel reservations.
You may transfer your registration to a colleague prior to the start of the event but membership is not transferable. Substitute attendees will be responsible for the non-member fee, if applicable. Please notify DIA EMEA office of any such substitutions as soon as possible.
You may NOT transfer registrations to other events unless both of these conditions are met:
- DIA postponed the event, AND
- The individual would not be able to attend on the new date due to rarely occurring special circumstances (e.g., anticipated birth of a child, unplanned medical issue, etc).
In these cases, you may transfer your registration to another event within the same region and same year. If you would like to transfer to a more expensive event, you will need to pay the difference between the price of the original event and the price of the new event. If you would like to transfer to a less expensive event, we will not refund the price difference.
If you transfer your registration to another event, your payment will be permanently non-refundable as of the date of the transfer.
By attending the event, you give permission for images of you, captured during the conference through video, photo, and/or digital camera, to be used by DIA EMEA in promotional materials, publications, and website and waive any and all rights including but not limited to compensation or ownership.
DIA EMEA reserves the right to include your name and affiliation on the attendee list.