DIA DIRECT: Developing Vaccines for COVID-19
Brought to you with the support of DIA Knowledge Brigade.
This on demand webinar recording is approximately 1 hour long.
There are several potential COVID-19 treatments and vaccines currently in the development pipeline, each providing either passive or active immunity to SARS-CoV-2 via different immunological mechanisms.
DIA DIRECT: COVID-19 Webinar Series
- Experts from China Speak on Conducting Clinical Trials During the Pandemic
- Conducting Clinical Trials During COVID-19: Case Studies from the Perspectives of Sponsor, CROs, Sites, and IP & CTS Distributors
- Part 2: Experts from China Speak on Conducting Clinical Trials During the Pandemic
- Study and Data Integrity Considerations for Clinical Trials Impacted by COVID-19
- COVID-19: Diagnostic Testing Now and in the Future
- COVID-19: Vaccines and Other Therapies
Continuing Education Credits are not offered for this event.