DIA Code of Conduct
All participants, including DIA members, non-DIA members, speakers, attendees, exhibitors, and any/all agents thereof, are expected to adhere to and promote the highest standards of professional conduct by:
- Demonstrating commitment to DIA’s core values, mission, and member community
- Exhibiting professional and ethical behavior at all times
- Communicating openly, and being transparent about intent of actions, to establish accountability and trust
- Demonstrating compassion in all interactions with colleagues
- Respecting the diversity of DIA by providing a consistent global standard of protection from threats, harassment, and discrimination based on race, national origin, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability, or other personal characteristics.
Failing to uphold this DIA Code of Conduct will result in punitive consequences up to and including termination of DIA membership and expulsion from DIA activities.