Exhibiting at MASC 2024
DIA’s Medical Affairs and Scientific Communications Forum is celebrating it’s 35th year!
The forum is designed FOR medical affairs professionals, BY medical affairs professionals. This forum provides a comprehensive understanding of the regulatory and compliance environment directly affecting the daily activities of medical affairs and scientific communication professionals.
- Location: Disney's Coronado Springs Resort | Orlando, FL
- Meeting Dates: March 6-8, 2024
- Exhibit Dates: March 6-8, 2024
Exhibit Hall Scedule
- Exhibit Hall Schedule will be posted when the Conference Agenda has been finalized.
Thought Leadership and Hosting
- Opportunity to host a 30 minute Case Study during the conference with the topic dictated by the sponsoring company
- Sponsorship of the 35th Anniversary Evening Reception
- Host the afternoon breaks complete with coffee, tea, and snacks
- And many other sponsorship options
- Standard 10'x10' Booth Package: $3,535
- Platinum 10'x10' Booth Package: $5,535
- Premium Space Fee: $200
MASC 2023 Exhibit Rates, Good Through November 12, 2023
Included per each 100 square feet of booth space:
- One (1) complimentary full conference registration that includes access to all scientific sessions
- Linear booths include 8’ high back drape, 3’ high side dividers
- A 7” x 44” identification sign for linear booths
- Opportunity for face-to-face engagement with current and prospective customers
- Company description listed in Exhibitor Directory
- 6' skirted table with two chairs and a wastebasket
- Lead retrieval access for registered exhibit staff through the DIA event app
- Attendee listing provided two weeks prior to the forum including: name, title, company. Must have paid in full to receive the list.