The DIA China 2022 Call for Professional and Student Posters is Now Open
Deadline: April 10, 2022
The Professional/Student Poster Program is an opportunity for eligible young professionals and students to present research results to a diverse group of scientific professionals who are actively involved in the discovery, development, and life cycle management of pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, patient engagement, and health care related products.
Submission Deadline: March 10, 2022 (Beijing Time)
Acceptance Notification Deadline: April 10, 2022 (Beijing Time)Submit Poster
Why Submit a Poster to DIA China 2022?
- Posters allow you to get feedback on ongoing research. Whether your work is in its early stages or completed, you will benefit from discussions with other researchers in the same field.
- Network with fellow attendees and have an impartial discussion of your work with people from around the globe, across the drug development continuum.
- Posters are a great way to disseminate your work, especially if it falls within a narrow field of specialization.
- If your field of research is not featured prominently in our program, a poster is a great way to bring your content to a wide, interdisciplinary audience.
- Gain the skills and confidence to present your work in a dynamic fashion to an audience of your peers.
Accepted Posters will Receive the Following
- One complimentary full pass to the 2022 China meeting (May 20-22, 2022)
- A display board in the designated poster networking area onsite. A 5 minutes oral presentation time slot onsite
Student Poster Travel Award
All accepted STUDENT posters will be eligible for:
- One round trip 2nd class train tickets to Suzhou
- Up to three nights’ hotel accommodations (room only) at the DIA China assigned hotel
Student Eligibility: student must prove that he/she is enrolling in a full time Bachelor’s, Master’s program.
Poster Submission Topics
Choose one of the following topics
- Innovative Breakthrough in Therapy
- Clinical Development (Operations, GCP, QA/QC, SMO etc.)
- Innovation and Industrialization of Biologicals
- PV & Risk Management
- Regulatory Science
- Site Management & Clinical Study
- Advanced Therapy
- Companion Diagnostic
- Patient Engagement
- Digital Health and Merging Technology
- Real-Evidence and Data Standards
- Medical Affairs and Medical Writing
- Preclinical Development and Early Phase Clinical Research
- Professional Development