The Drug Safety eLearning Bundle includes seven self-paced modules:
- Module 1: Introduction to Drug Safety
- Module 2: Drug Safety Regulatory Requirements
- Module 3: Pre-Marketing Clinical Trial Safety
- Module 4: Post-Marketing Safety Management
- Module 5: Basics of Signal Detection and Pharmacoepidemiology
- Module 6: Safety Audits and Inspections
- Module 7: Basic Safety Sciences: Pharmacoepidemiology, Clinical Pharmacology, Pharmacogenomics, and Toxicology Studies
Learners have access to the eLearning modules 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for one full year, and are mobile compatible making it easy to learn on the go! Continuing education credits are offered for all modules.
The seven modules take an average of 31.25 hours to complete.