Opens: Monday, August 3
Closes: Tuesday, September 15
DIA 2021 Collaboration Without Borders
Our Track Chairs have highlighted priority topics within their educational tracks to provide direction on content they would like to receive via the Call for Abstracts. You may submit abstracts addressing priority topics and/or topics relevant to the DIA 2021 track descriptions using the subtrack field when submitting online. Both priority topics and track-specific topics will be reviewed and considered by the Annual Meeting Program Committee (AMPC).
View the guidelines for submitting an abstract
View the process for submitting an abstract online
General Submission Requirements
Please read the following instructions carefully; incorrect or incomplete abstracts will not be considered:
1. All abstracts must be submitted online. The deadline for abstract submissions is Tuesday, September 15, 11:59PM ET. This deadline will not be extended.
2. Submitted abstracts must not overtly endorse or recommend a specific product or service. Please review DIA's Policy Concerning Promotion of Products and Services from the Podium at DIA-sponsored Programs
3. Proposed abstract title must reflect the abstract content accurately and concisely.
4. Co-presenters will not be allowed.
5. Author of the accepted abstract will receive a one-day complimentary registration for the day of their scheduled presentation. A special upgrade registration fee will be made available for those interested in attending the entire Annual Meeting (Monday, June 27-Thursday, July 1).
Submitters will be notified of the status of each abstract no later than the week ending December 18.
||Call for General Abstracts opens|
||Call for General Abstracts closes|
|Week Ending December 18
||Abstract Notification |
Please note that DIA and the 2021 Annual Meeting Program Committee have the right to request authors to revise abstracts. Potential revisions include direction of topic, blending with another submission, or revising the proposed level of difficulty.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com