Submission Deadline: March 7
Abstract Notifications Sent: Week of April 4
View the Abstract Submission Guidelines
View the Educational Tracks
TOP 5 REASONS TO PRESENT YOUR POSTER AT DIA 2022:
- Posters allow you to get feedback on ongoing research. Whether your work is in its early stages or completed, you will benefit from discussions with other researchers in the same field.
- Network with fellow attendees and have an impartial discussion of your work with people from around the globe, across the drug development continuum.
- Posters are a great way to disseminate your work, especially if it falls within a narrow field of specialization.
- If your field of research/interest is not featured prominently in our program, a poster is a great way to bring your content to a wide, interdisciplinary audience.
- Gain the skills and confidence to present your work in a dynamic fashion to an audience of your peers.
ACCEPTED POSTER PRESENTERS RECEIVE DISCOUNTED REGISTRATION RATES.
The presenting author will receive a 10% discount* off their registration to the in-person DIA 2022 Global Annual Meeting.
* The discount will be applied to the presenting author’s registration category, is nontransferable, and cannot be combined with other offers.
GENERAL SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS
(Please read the following instructions carefully, as incorrect or incomplete abstracts will not be considered.)
· All abstracts must be submitted online at DIAglobal.org/Abstracts.
· The title reflects the abstract content accurately and concisely.
· All poster presentations must be noncommercial and scientific in nature and may not be used as a marketing opportunity. Any mention of specific products or and/or services must be limited to generic names, with no inclusion of brand names in any area of the poster, including poster titles and/or handouts. Logos and advertising may not appear anywhere on the poster.
· Research Based Posters must be original in research and include appropriate empirical evidence.
· Research Based Posters must include data, i.e., research results and conclusion for consideration.
· Preliminary/pilot data is acceptable.
· Only one author is to be identified at the time of submitting the abstract. This author will be the lead regarding all communications related to the submission.
· If accepted, author must be able to travel to Chicago, IL USA to present the poster. Please refer to DIA's Health and Safety Policies.
· If an abstract is accepted, the primary author is required to pay the applicable meeting registration fee.
For questions about the Professional Poster Program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.