DIA Housing Now Open!
DIA encourages you to select an official DIA hotel for your stay.
Tracks and Features
DIA, founded as the Drug Information Association, provides a global, neutral forum where stakeholders can openly and freely exchange knowledge information and insights beyond boundaries to advance innovation in healthcare product development and lifecycle management globally.
The DIA Annual Meeting is the largest, longest-running event in the life sciences industry designed to foster the international exchange of actionable insights to improve health globally through the advancement of lifesaving medicines and technologies. DIA 2018 will host more than 6,000 professionals in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device communities from more than 50 countries around the globe.
View the Schedule At-A-Glance.
Sneak Peek of Featured Tracks at DIA 2018
- Clinical Safety and Pharmacovigilance
- Clinical Trials and Clinical Operations
- Data and Data Standards
- Medical Affairs and Scientific Communication
- Patient Engagement
- Preclinical Development and Early-Phase Clinical Research
- Project Management and Strategic Planning
- R&D Quality and Compliance
- Regulatory CMC and Product Quality
- Value and Access