Digital Learning Catalog
Upcoming DIA Events
Where in the World will DIA Be Next?
DIA Conferences bring together key stakeholders from multiple disciplines working in the life sciences industry, to provide an environment conducive to learning, insightful information sharing, and forward thinking initiatives to advance innovation in health care product development and life cycle management globally.
Where will we be in 2017-2018? See a comprehensive, global list of event offerings below.
- Latin America Medical Information and Communication Workshop | São Paulo, Brazil
- DIA Middle East Regulatory Conference | Kuwait City, Kuwait
- DIA Medical Communication Workshop | Tokyo, Japan
- 2nd DIA Cell Therapy Products Symposium | Tokyo, Japan
- Clinical Trial Regulation Conference | London, United Kingdom
- The Evolution of Policy 0070: EMA Clinical Data Publication | London, United Kingdom
- DIA Meeting on Brexit - Implications for Business Continuity | London, United Kingdom
- 2nd DIA Project Management Symposium | Tokyo, Japan
- Pharmacovigilance and Risk Management Strategies Conference | Washington, DC
- Regulatory Submissions, Information, and Document Management Forum | North Bethesda, MD
- 21st Annual Workshop for Clinical Data Management | Tokyo, Japan
- Advertising and Promotion Regulatory Affairs Conference | North Bethesda, MD
- Medical Affairs and Scientific Communications Forum | Rancho Mirage, CA